Should you order this level?
- If your student is currently studying Latin (or has already studied Latin) and is familiar with Latin conjugations and declensions, you may want to begin with Level 4.
- If your student has had experience with another infected language, you may want to begin with Level 4.
- If you strongly prefer a deductive approach to language study, you may want to begin with Level 4.
- Still unsure where to start?
- Take a quiz on Greek-English translation.
- Finished? Compare with the quiz answers.
- If your student did well on the quiz, take a look at Level 4.